Since 2008, Braman Group International (BGI) has been partnering with organizations across the nation, helping them enhance revenues and advance their missions in behalf of a more sane world.
Founder John Braman is past president of the Independent Schools Association of the Central States (ISACS), former Commissioner with Massachusetts Department of Education, and recipient of the prestigious Klingenstein Fellowship for his research on personalized learning.
He serves both for-profit and non-profit organizations as an organizational consultant and personal coach. With over 30 years of award-winning experience teaching and leading in schools and colleges, including as Vice President for Outward Bound, John is one of the nation’s leading experts in experiential education and leadership development. His signature programs incorporate nature-based learning, contemplative practices, new media and social entrepreneurship.
BGI specializes in:
- Listening closely to the aspirations of your organization to assess needs. Then, distilling these needs into strategies that actualize your team’s unique potential and brilliance.
- Consulting with for-profit and non-profit organizations to build the brand, enhance revenues, improve staff performance, and iron out operational conundrums.
- Guiding schools and colleges into the new paradigm of global education. Emphatic learning can take place when it combines cognitive, interpersonal and intrapersonal growth, and your students can become competent in intercultural contexts.
- Developing entrepreneurial youth leadership programs to equip students with the skills they need for the intractable challenges that await us, including the responsible use of new media and social entrepreneurship.
- Facilitating partnerships between institutions in innovative ways, including virtual and immersive student exchange programs.
- Helping schools and colleges develop ancillary income through innovative programs that might repurpose campus facilities, adhere to industry standards, and extend the mission.
Our teaching team is composed of artists in the forefront of new media, digital storytelling, and journalism. They are selected for their brilliance as facilitators and the diversity of their backgrounds.
See this work sample from ExEd Media’s award-winning video journalist Jason Jaacks. He takes us outside and discusses our role as storytellers.